Introducing myHabitat - Habitat's new membership programYou told us our membership program could use a few improvements. So we listened – and we think you’re going to love our new rewards program!
We call it myHabitat, and we think it’s a better, fairer way to reward our customers.
Here’s everything you need to know about myHabitat...
You’ll earn one point for every dollar you spend at Habitat
You’ll receive $10 off for every 500 myHabitat points you’ve accrued
We’ll give you 500 bonus points just for joining
Shop premium essentials from across our entire range to earn double points!
Exclusive members-only sales and promotions
Already a member of our previous rewards program? Great - you don’t need to do a thing! We’ll move you over to our new myHabitat program automatically. All the points you’ve got saved will be switched over too. Happy shopping...
A few terms and conditions...
- Although online purchases are counted towards your total myHabitat points, we’re not yet able to redeem points online. This feature will be available soon! For the time being, you'll need to visit us in-store to redeem your myHabitat points
- For your online purchases to accrue myHabitat points, you’ll need to use the same email address for your online Habitat account that you used in-store to sign up for your myHabitat account
- To sign up for myHabitat, you’ll need to provide us with your email address and mobile phone number. In return, you’ll receive 500 myHabitat points, which equates to $10 off your next in-store purchase. Please note that these bonus points may take up to five business days to be applied to your membership account
- We'll use your email address and phone number to keep you up to date with the latest sales, new products, events and more at Habitat. You can unsubscribe at any time without affecting your membership or points balance
- Customers who have joined Habitat’s previous membership program will be moved to the new myHabitat rewards system automatically. However, you won't receive the 500 bonus points new members receive
- Your myHabitat points balance is visible at the bottom of your receipt when you shop in-store
- Products purchased under our price matching policy do not accrue myHabitat points. Similarly, you cannot use myHabitat points to purchase a price-matched product
- Your myHabitat points will expire after three years
- myHabitat points cannot be redeemed for cash