Need your order now? Click and Collect or Same Day Delivery option's now available.

  • Free metro shipping over $49*
  • In-Store Grooming Studios
  • Zip and Afterpay Available
{"id":4015764308067,"title":"Feline Natural Beef and Hoki Feast Freeze Dried Cat Food 320g","handle":"feline-natural-beef-and-hoki-freeze-dried-cat-food-320g","description":"There’s fresh – and then there’s New Zealand fresh. \u003cstrong\u003eFeline Natural\u003c\/strong\u003e cat food is made in New Zealand, using only the finest NZ ingredients. After all, your cat deserves the very best.\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e They’ll know they’re onto something good the first time they try Feline Natural food. Each of these wholesome recipes is packed with 99% succulent meat, as well as vitamins, minerals and more. And it’s freeze dried to lock all the goodness in, for maximum health benefits – and an irresistible taste that even the fussiest of kitties won’t be able to resist.\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\n\u003cul\u003e\n\u003cli\u003eMade in New Zealand from premium, locally sourced ingredients, including sustainable, free-range and grass-fed meat\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003eFreeze dried to preserve vitamins, nutrients and intense flavour\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003eSuitable for all cats at all life stages\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003eUse as a complete meal for your cat, or add it to your cat’s wet food as an extra treat\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003eHigh meat content for maximum energy and taste\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003eGrain free recipe contains no rice, no wheat and no soy or gluten, as well as no artificial flavours or preservatives. It’s also free from genetically modified ingredients, rice, potato and other fillers\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003eRich in taurine, which is great for your cat’s eyesight and boosts their overall vitality\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cstrong\u003eBeef and Hoki Feast\u003c\/strong\u003e contains an amazing 99% beef, hoki and organs. As for the remaining 1%, it’s made up of New Zealand green mussels, vitamins and minerals\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003c\/ul\u003e\n\u003cbr\u003e\u003cb\u003eIngredients\u003c\/b\u003e\n\u003cul\u003e\n\u003cli\u003eBeef heart, hoki, beef, beef kidney, beef liver, beef blood, sunflower oil, flaxseed flakes, New Zealand green mussel, calcium carbonate, dipotassium phosphate, dried kelp, taurine, vitamin E supplement, magnesium oxide, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin D3 supplement and folic acid\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003c\/ul\u003e\n\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003eRecipe: Beef and Hoki Feast\u003cbr\u003e Weight: 320g","published_at":"2023-07-06T15:20:39","created_at":"2019-09-06T14:08:42","vendor":"FELINE NATURAL","type":"FOOD PREMIUM DRY","tags":["Animal_Cat","Brand_Feline Natural","Cat","Country of Manufacture_New Zealand","food","Lifestage_Adult","Lifestage_Kitten","Lifestage_Senior","Lifestyle_GMO Free","Lifestyle_Grain Free","Protein_Beef","Protein_Fish","Variety_Dry Food","Variety_Freeze Dried","XO","XOP","XP"],"price":4699,"price_min":4699,"price_max":4699,"price_varies":false,"compare_at_price":null,"compare_at_price_min":0,"compare_at_price_max":0,"compare_at_price_varies":true,"all_variant_ids":[29903634333795],"variants":[{"id":29903634333795,"product_id":4015764308067,"product_handle":"feline-natural-beef-and-hoki-freeze-dried-cat-food-320g","title":"Default Title","option1":"Default Title","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"9421904014985","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":null,"image_id":null,"available":true,"name":"Feline Natural Beef and Hoki Feast Freeze Dried Cat Food 320g - Default Title","options":["Default Title"],"price":4699,"weight":320,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_quantity":16,"inventory_management":"shopify","inventory_policy":"deny","inventory_in_cart":0,"inventory_remaining":16,"incoming":false,"next_incoming_date":null,"taxable":true,"barcode":null}],"available":true,"images":["\/\/www.habitatpets.com.au\/cdn\/shop\/products\/Feline-Natural-Beef-and-Hoki-Feast-Freeze-Dried-Cat-Food-320g.jpg?v=1692727458","\/\/www.habitatpets.com.au\/cdn\/shop\/products\/Feline-Natural-Beef-and-Hoki-Feast-Freeze-Dried-Cat-Food-320g-2.jpg?v=1645463237","\/\/www.habitatpets.com.au\/cdn\/shop\/products\/Feline-Natural-Beef-and-Hoki-Feast-Freeze-Dried-Cat-Food-320g-3.jpg?v=1645463243","\/\/www.habitatpets.com.au\/cdn\/shop\/products\/Feline-Natural-Beef-and-Hoki-Feast-Freeze-Dried-Cat-Food-320g-4.jpg?v=1645463249","\/\/www.habitatpets.com.au\/cdn\/shop\/products\/Feline-Natural-Beef-and-Hoki-Feast-Freeze-Dried-Cat-Food-320g-5.jpg?v=1645463256","\/\/www.habitatpets.com.au\/cdn\/shop\/products\/Feline-Natural-Beef-and-Hoki-Feast-Freeze-Dried-Cat-Food-320g-6.jpg?v=1645463262","\/\/www.habitatpets.com.au\/cdn\/shop\/products\/Feline-Natural-Beef-and-Hoki-Feast-Freeze-Dried-Cat-Food-320g-7.jpg?v=1645463268","\/\/www.habitatpets.com.au\/cdn\/shop\/products\/Feline-Natural-Beef-and-Hoki-Feast-Freeze-Dried-Cat-Food-320g-8.jpg?v=1645463273"],"featured_image":"\/\/www.habitatpets.com.au\/cdn\/shop\/products\/Feline-Natural-Beef-and-Hoki-Feast-Freeze-Dried-Cat-Food-320g.jpg?v=1692727458","options":["Title"],"url":"\/products\/feline-natural-beef-and-hoki-freeze-dried-cat-food-320g"}
Sku: 9421904014985

Feline Natural Beef and Hoki Feast Freeze Dried Cat Food 320g

Description

There’s fresh – and then there’s New Zealand fresh. Feline Natural cat food is made in New Zealand, using only the finest NZ ingredients. After all, your cat deserves the very best.

They’ll know they’re onto something good the first time they try Feline Natural food. Each of these wholesome recipes is packed with 99% succulent meat, as well as vitamins, minerals and more. And it’s freeze dried to lock all the goodness in, for maximum health benefits – and an irresistible taste that even the fussiest of kitties won’t be able to resist.

  • Made in New Zealand from premium, locally sourced ingredients, including sustainable, free-range and grass-fed meat
  • Freeze dried to preserve vitamins, nutrients and intense flavour
  • Suitable for all cats at all life stages
  • Use as a complete meal for your cat, or add it to your cat’s wet food as an extra treat
  • High meat content for maximum energy and taste
  • Grain free recipe contains no rice, no wheat and no soy or gluten, as well as no artificial flavours or preservatives. It’s also free from genetically modified ingredients, rice, potato and other fillers
  • Rich in taurine, which is great for your cat’s eyesight and boosts their overall vitality
  • Beef and Hoki Feast contains an amazing 99% beef, hoki and organs. As for the remaining 1%, it’s made up of New Zealand green mussels, vitamins and minerals

Ingredients
  • Beef heart, hoki, beef, beef kidney, beef liver, beef blood, sunflower oil, flaxseed flakes, New Zealand green mussel, calcium carbonate, dipotassium phosphate, dried kelp, taurine, vitamin E supplement, magnesium oxide, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin D3 supplement and folic acid


Recipe: Beef and Hoki Feast
Weight: 320g
Sku: 9421904014985

Feline Natural Beef and Hoki Feast Freeze Dried Cat Food 320g

$46.99

Maximum quantity available reached.

Buy now Pay Later Available

Description

There’s fresh – and then there’s New Zealand fresh. Feline Natural cat food is made in New Zealand, using only the finest NZ ingredients. After all, your cat deserves the very best.

They’ll know they’re onto something good the first time they try Feline Natural food. Each of these wholesome recipes is packed with 99% succulent meat, as well as vitamins, minerals and more. And it’s freeze dried to lock all the goodness in, for maximum health benefits – and an irresistible taste that even the fussiest of kitties won’t be able to resist.

  • Made in New Zealand from premium, locally sourced ingredients, including sustainable, free-range and grass-fed meat
  • Freeze dried to preserve vitamins, nutrients and intense flavour
  • Suitable for all cats at all life stages
  • Use as a complete meal for your cat, or add it to your cat’s wet food as an extra treat
  • High meat content for maximum energy and taste
  • Grain free recipe contains no rice, no wheat and no soy or gluten, as well as no artificial flavours or preservatives. It’s also free from genetically modified ingredients, rice, potato and other fillers
  • Rich in taurine, which is great for your cat’s eyesight and boosts their overall vitality
  • Beef and Hoki Feast contains an amazing 99% beef, hoki and organs. As for the remaining 1%, it’s made up of New Zealand green mussels, vitamins and minerals

Ingredients
  • Beef heart, hoki, beef, beef kidney, beef liver, beef blood, sunflower oil, flaxseed flakes, New Zealand green mussel, calcium carbonate, dipotassium phosphate, dried kelp, taurine, vitamin E supplement, magnesium oxide, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin D3 supplement and folic acid


Recipe: Beef and Hoki Feast
Weight: 320g

Related Products

Click & Collect - Same Day Delivery

Certain products can only be purchased via our Click & Collect or Same Day Delivery services.

  • If you’re local (or not), use our 30 Minute Click and Collect service to place your order online for pickup from your local Habitat!
  • If you’re a local and live within 10kms from a Habitat store, use our Same Day Delivery service to place your order online for delivery from your local Habitat for only $10!
  • Full terms and conditions available on our website
Live Chat