Shipping and Returns
Click and Collect
Want to pick your order up from our Altona North or Chirnside Park stores? No problem! Simply select the Click and Collect option during the checkout process and choose the store that's closest to you. There’s no further cost involved, and we’ll have your order ready to be picked up within 24 hours.
You’ll receive a confirmation email when your order’s ready to go. Just remember, you’ll need to bring proof of purchase and photo ID with you when you come to pick up your order.
How long will it take for me to receive my order?
We’ll dispatch your order using Australia Post, TNT, Fastway or Couriers Please between two to five days after you place your order.
Please note that there are some rural areas of Australia where we're unable to offer delivery. If we're not able to send your package, we'll contact you after you've placed your order to let you know, so you can make alternate arrangements.
Naturally, we’ll endeavour to get your order to you as soon as we possibly can, however, please keep in mind that during busy periods, like Christmas and New Years, as well as during promotions, your order might take longer than usual to be dispatched.
DeliveryWe ship all our orders from our Altona North store. Once your order’s been dispatched, you’ll receive an email to let you know your parcel’s on the way, complete with tracking information so you can keep an eye on our order’s progress as it makes its way to you.
- For delivery to metropolitan Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane and Adelaide, please allow between 2 to 5 working days
- For other capital cities and regional New South Wales, Queensland and Victoria, expect your order within 2 to 7 working days
- For delivery to regional Western Australia, Tasmania, the Northern Territory and remote Queensland, please allow 5 to 10 working days
Can your couriers deliver my order when I’m not at home?Certainly. During the checkout process, just leave a short request for your delivery driver – like “Please leave my order unattended if I’m not home” - in the order comments section. Your order will be waiting for you and your pet when you get home.
Returns and Exchanges
At Habitat, we’re all about making you and your pet happy, but in the event that you’re not completely satisfied your Habitat purchase, then we’re here for you.
If you need to return something to us, please make sure you get in touch first. Call us on (03) 9314 0234, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how we can help.
If your order is faulty, or has been damaged in transit, we'd really appreciate it if you could include some photos in your email so we can see at a glance what's wrong. Also remember to include your name and order number so we can get in touch to let you know what to do do next.
Terms and Conditions:
We offer returns for any reason up to 30 days after purchase, provided the products you’re returning are undamaged, not used, include their original packaging and are in a condition suitable for resale
- If you’re returning a product due to a mistake we’ve made (like sending you the wrong product or we've advertised an item incorrectly online) we’ll provide you with a reply paid number, so you won’t need to pay for postage
- If you’ve ordered an incorrect item, or changed your mind, you’ll be required to pay for return postage
- When you return your order, you can select whether you’d like to receive a refund, an exchange or a store credit
- If we're sending you a replacement product, we'll need to receive your return before we can dispatch your new item
- Products purchased in-store can be returned via mail, provided they're undamaged, unused and include their packaging. Contact us via phone or email and we’ll let you know how to proceed
- If you’ve purchased a bag of food for your dog or cat and they’re not 100% satisfied, you may be eligible to take us up on our Palatability Guarantee. Click here to find out more about participating brands.