Free shipping for orders over $49  I  Afterpay and Zip available

{"id":4015764537443,"title":"Feline Natural Lamb and Salmon Feast Freeze Dried Cat Food 100g","handle":"feline-natural-lamb-and-salmon-freeze-dried-cat-food-100g","description":"There’s fresh – and then there’s New Zealand fresh. \u003cstrong\u003eFeline Natural\u003c\/strong\u003e cat food is made in New Zealand, using only the finest NZ ingredients. After all, your cat deserves the very best.\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e They’ll know they’re onto something good the first time they try Feline Natural food. Each of these wholesome recipes is packed with 99% succulent meat, as well as vitamins, minerals and more. And it’s freeze dried to lock all the goodness in, for maximum health benefits – and an irresistible taste that even the fussiest of kitties won’t be able to resist.\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\n\u003cul\u003e\n\u003cli\u003eMade in New Zealand from premium, locally sourced ingredients, including sustainable, free-range and grass-fed meat\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003eFreeze dried to preserve vitamins, nutrients and intense flavour\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003eSuitable for all cats at all life stages\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003eUse as a complete meal for your cat, or add it to your cat’s wet food as an extra treat\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003eHigh meat content for maximum energy and taste\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003eGrain free recipe contains no rice, no wheat and no soy or gluten, as well as no artificial flavours or preservatives. It’s also free from genetically modified ingredients, rice, potato and other fillers\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003eRich in taurine, which is great for your cat’s eyesight and boosts their overall vitality\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cstrong\u003eLamb and King Salmon Feast\u003c\/strong\u003e is made from 99% lamb, salmon and organs. The remaining 1% is made up of added vitamins and minerals, oils, vitamins and minerals\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003eYour cat will flip when they find out about\u003cspan\u003e \u003c\/span\u003e\u003ca href=\"https:\/\/www.habitatpets.com.au\/collections\/feline-natural-cat-food-and-treats\" title=\"Feline Natural Dry Cat Food Wet Cat Food Cat Treats\"\u003ethe rest of the Feline Natural range\u003c\/a\u003e. It includes treats, food and more\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003eDogs don't need to miss out on all the fun. Check out\u003cspan\u003e \u003c\/span\u003e\u003ca href=\"https:\/\/www.habitatpets.com.au\/collections\/k9-natural-dog-food-and-treats\" title=\"K9 Natural Dry Dog Food Wet Dog Food Dog Treats\"\u003eK9 Natural\u003c\/a\u003e!\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003c\/ul\u003e\n\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cb\u003eIngredients\u003c\/b\u003e\n\u003cul\u003e\n\u003cli\u003eLamb heart, salmon, lamb kidney, lamb liver, lamb blood, flaxseed flakes, New Zealand green mussel, calcium carbonate, dipotassium phosphate, dried kelp, taurine, vitamin E supplement, magnesium oxide, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin D3 supplements and folic acid\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003c\/ul\u003e\n\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003eRecipe: Lamb and King Salmon\u003cbr\u003e Weight: 100g","published_at":"2019-09-06T14:08:44","created_at":"2019-09-06T14:08:44","vendor":"FELINE NATURAL","type":"TREATS","tags":["Animal_Cat","Brand_Feline Natural","Cat","Collection2","Country of Manufacture_New Zealand","food","Lifestage_Adult","Lifestage_Kitten","Lifestage_Senior","Lifestyle_GMO Free","Lifestyle_Grain Free","Price_Under $100","Price_Under $25","Price_Under $50","Protein_Fish","Protein_Lamb","Variety_Dry Food"],"price":1199,"price_min":1199,"price_max":1199,"price_varies":false,"compare_at_price":1499,"compare_at_price_min":1499,"compare_at_price_max":1499,"compare_at_price_varies":false,"all_variant_ids":[29903634563171],"variants":[{"id":29903634563171,"product_id":4015764537443,"product_handle":"feline-natural-lamb-and-salmon-freeze-dried-cat-food-100g","title":"Default Title","option1":"Default Title","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"9421904897380","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":null,"image_id":null,"available":false,"name":"Feline Natural Lamb and Salmon Feast Freeze Dried Cat Food 100g - Default Title","options":["Default Title"],"price":1199,"weight":0,"compare_at_price":1499,"inventory_quantity":0,"inventory_management":"shopify","inventory_policy":"deny","inventory_in_cart":0,"inventory_remaining":0,"incoming":false,"next_incoming_date":null,"taxable":true,"barcode":""}],"available":false,"images":["\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/2435\/6313\/products\/feline-natural-lamb-and-salmon-feast-freeze-dried-cat-food-100g.jpg?v=1569002548","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/2435\/6313\/products\/feline-natural-lamb-and-salmon-feast-freeze-dried-cat-food-100g-2.jpg?v=1568995221"],"featured_image":"\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/2435\/6313\/products\/feline-natural-lamb-and-salmon-feast-freeze-dried-cat-food-100g.jpg?v=1569002548","options":["Title"],"url":"\/products\/feline-natural-lamb-and-salmon-freeze-dried-cat-food-100g"}

Feline Natural Lamb and Salmon Feast Freeze Dried Cat Food 100g

Product Description

Our price: $14.99

Sale price: $11.99

Save: $3.00 (20% off)

Maximum quantity available reached.

Make 4 interest-free payments of $3.00 AUD fortnightly with Afterpay More info Afterpay More info

Sku: 9421904897380
There’s fresh – and then there’s New Zealand fresh. Feline Natural cat food is made in New Zealand, using only the finest NZ ingredients. After all, your cat deserves the very best.

They’ll know they’re onto something good the first time they try Feline Natural food. Each of these wholesome recipes is packed with 99% succulent meat, as well as vitamins, minerals and more. And it’s freeze dried to lock all the goodness in, for maximum health benefits – and an irresistible taste that even the fussiest of kitties won’t be able to resist.

  • Made in New Zealand from premium, locally sourced ingredients, including sustainable, free-range and grass-fed meat
  • Freeze dried to preserve vitamins, nutrients and intense flavour
  • Suitable for all cats at all life stages
  • Use as a complete meal for your cat, or add it to your cat’s wet food as an extra treat
  • High meat content for maximum energy and taste
  • Grain free recipe contains no rice, no wheat and no soy or gluten, as well as no artificial flavours or preservatives. It’s also free from genetically modified ingredients, rice, potato and other fillers
  • Rich in taurine, which is great for your cat’s eyesight and boosts their overall vitality
  • Lamb and King Salmon Feast is made from 99% lamb, salmon and organs. The remaining 1% is made up of added vitamins and minerals, oils, vitamins and minerals
  • Your cat will flip when they find out about the rest of the Feline Natural range. It includes treats, food and more
  • Dogs don't need to miss out on all the fun. Check out K9 Natural!


Ingredients
  • Lamb heart, salmon, lamb kidney, lamb liver, lamb blood, flaxseed flakes, New Zealand green mussel, calcium carbonate, dipotassium phosphate, dried kelp, taurine, vitamin E supplement, magnesium oxide, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin D3 supplements and folic acid


Recipe: Lamb and King Salmon
Weight: 100g

Related Products